22 de febrero de 2009

9/11

Statements from Beverly Eckert - the 911 widow who died in the suspicious plane crash in Buffalo NY - about why she refused a payoff from the 911 fund and why she chose to sue:
I've chosen to go to court rather than accept a payoff from the 9/11 victims compensation fund. Instead, I want to know what went so wrong with our intelligence and security systems that a band of religious fanatics was able to turn four U.S passenger jets into an enemy force, attack our cities and kill 3,000 civilians with terrifying ease. I want to know why two 110-story skyscrapers collapsed in less than two hours and why escape and rescue options were so limited.
I am suing because unlike other investigative avenues, including congressional hearings and the 9/11 commission, my lawsuit requires all testimony be given under oath and fully uses powers to compel evidence.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario